My Photo
Name:
Location: Susquehanna Depot, Pennsylvania, United States

Well, if you got here via the bi-chromatic Universe and "Dez", thanks. Their being available means they can be rented out, so to say, to vendors. For example, they'd be great in promoting pastries. Kids love cookies, so do adults. As for that ascending numeral three, it came about by way of ignorance. More than once, I'd see that same numeral with wings or a halo or both even on this or that pickup truck. And, dumb me, I'd think they were like golden horse shoes or four-leaf clovers ... good luck charms. It wasn't until later, I found out those threes are meant to commemorate one posthumously charismatic NASCAR driver. To inspire all those signs of grief, that guy might've had the makings for ... well, that's likely better left to the intuition of NASCAR votaries.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

my best shot at ==>

==> philosophy . . . ta dah!

. . . . . . . . The HEXASOPHE . . . . . . . . .

01 - courage of imagination is primal being.

02 - intensity of belief alone fails to guarantee truth of belief.

03 - reality is the future, and the future is reality.

04 - absolute logicality saps humanity.

05 - ascribing to dasein any purpose, however ostensibly noble, may NOT be degradation most vile.

06 - consciousness is its own ideality.

As for the word in italics, it is German vernacular for human existence. By employing that word, I hope I'm paying homage to Martin "Marty" Heidegger. The first hexasophe should make it all too obvious to any philosophy grad student that I regard Friedrich "Fritz" Nietzsche as a significant event in the history of humanity.

As for the word in all caps, I figure it's a reasonable compromise with people, who ascribe as much weight to faith as to empiricality.

Coming up with a quick and dirty elucidation of the last hexasophe is just a tad beyond me. Likely enough, the average philosophy grad student would arrive at a very reasonable inference about HEGEL'S CONCEPT OF EXPERIENCE.

Much farther down in this blog . . . in fact, the very first post . . . one finds The CORLEONE MANIFESTO. Some people, who do earnestly concern themselves with speculative thought, might assume that the MANIFESTO preceded the HEXASOPHE. Nothing could be further from the truth. It's the other way round.

toodles
......./
.he who is known as sefton

By the way, clicking on the envelope icon brings up a page that facilitates e.mail.

join my Notify List and get email when I update my site:
email:
Powered by NotifyList.com

After sending out one notification, so I was advised, I should wait anywhere from 11 days to four weeks, before sending out a subsequent. * + * + * + * + * + + * + * + * + * + * + * + . . . okay, clicking on the below hyperlink brings up my site in the myspace galaxay.

Check me out!
( _{ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ }_ )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home